Established for over 10 years our client, a FinTech provider is now
entering a significant growth and expansion phase.
To help them on their next stage of the journey, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and target
driven sales professional with a strong track record of success in a direct sales environment, to join
their very successful Direct Sales Team in Ireland.
The new Direct Sales Representative will focus on driving new sales revenue in the Irish market and
will report to the Sales Manager, Retail. The role is permanent, subject to a six month probationary
Experience of the Payments Industry, Finance or sales to the Retail market is essential.
• Generation of new sales opportunities to achieve revenue growth targets
• Manage and maintain a high-quality prospect pipeline to deliver revenue goals
• Maintain relationships with partner channels
• Timely management of partner referrals
• To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met
• Updating CRM with all information received from customers
• Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Sales Manager
• Commitment to working within and contributing to a successful team environment
Key Personal Attributes
• The successful candidate will have a proven track record in building a sales pipeline and
proven experience of consultative selling to C-Level management in businesses of all sizes
• 2+ years sales experience in Payments, Finance or Retail sectors
• Ability to deliver sales within the company culture of ‘Personal and Professional’
• A strong personal desire to develop and succeed in FinTech sales
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team
• Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging
in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management
• Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
• Good IT skills with knowledge of CRM/sales automation tools, in-house databases, the
Internet and ability to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Friendly and professional telephone manner with very good organisational skills
• Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive
From time-to-time you will be required to carry out offsite demo’s and training so a full clean
driver’s licence is required.