Jacksonstone Recruitment are working exclusively with a household name in the food industry and are recruiting a National Account Manager to work on their Key Accounts. We are looking to speak with candidates who have experience in a similar role within the FMCG sector.
The company prides itself on quality of its product and is a market leader in healthfoods and is continuosly researching and developing new products to add to its already extensive portfolio.
- Communication Skills - This role will involve presenting to buyers from some of the key Grocery multiples, such as Tesco, Dunnes, Lidl etc therefore you must be able to communicate and present to senior management and buying teams to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of the customers/consumers mind when purchasing.
- Internally - you will be liaising regularly with reps out in the Field and also the MD
- You must have a good strong sales record and be able to provide evidence of exceeding targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Persistance - some contracts can take a while to close therefore being able to maintain the relationship and follow ups will ensure that business is won/retained.
- You will also be dealing with budgets, therefore some exposure will be necessary for this role.
- Strong MS Office Experience
This role will involve some travel both within Ireland (Cork, Belfast) and also some travel to the UK.
This role is based in the South Dublin/North Wicklow area.
Hours are 39 hours per week and there would be flexibility on start times and remote working.
Job Type: Permanent