Our client, a well known Irish company based in South Dublin are seeking a senior administrator to join the team. We are looking for candidates who have previous Life and Pensions experience and will only look at candiddates with this specific experience. Ideally you will have experience in Group Pensions.
As a Senior Administrator, your role will be to provide an excellent administration service to internal and external customers on life products within service level agreements in a fast paced environment. Attitude, ability and a desire to continuously seek efficiencies through improved processes and procedures is critical for this role.
· Interact on a daily basis with brokers , providing excellent customer service while building and maintaining strong client relationships
· Deal with internal and external customers, processing requests within agreed service levels
· Responsibility for end to end query resolution and management of communications throughout this process
· Analyse and action issues arising from non-standard queries and policies
· Produce analyses of work processes, troubleshooting complex problems within administrative procedures
· Be innovative in your approach to your role, finding ways to improve how we work and communicate with our customers and brokers
· 3-4 years previous experience in a similar role in the Life Assurance industry is essential
· Proven track record establishing relationships with senior stakeholders
· QFA qualified or currently be undertaking QFA studies
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, confident and conscientious
· Strong customer service ethos, with excellent interpersonal skills and a record of dealing with customers in an efficient and timely manner
· Adaptable and flexible attitude is essential
· Strong team worker and collaborator
· Excellent organisation, administration skills with experience in MS Office Suite