Our client a multi national based in County Meath are seeking 5-6 Italian speaking customer service administrators to work with a book of high net worth clients. Candidate must be completely fluent in Italian and have worked in a similar role in Ireland.
Key Duties include:
· Responsible for managing the daily tasks associated with Operations for the Wealth Protection and Affluent Business lines.
· Work within the team structure to take accountability for tasks delegated to you and adherence to procedures and SLA’s relating to New Business and Policy Servicing.
· Communicating with Partners, Policy Holders & related parties ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and interfaces meet required standards
· Ensuring that all AML and Regulatory requirements are met according to the Central Bank of Ireland and company standards
· Monitor the relationships and identify any issues affecting customer satisfaction and report same to management
· Ability to play an active role in a diverse team in a busy environment
· Willingness to accept requirements relating to developing your professional career
· Ad-Hoc Administration duties and project work as required
Excellent communication, analysis, report writing and interpersonal skills
· Be highly organised; used to working efficiently in a regulated environment applying a strong work ethic
· Demonstrate a strong track record of working within financial services operations
· Be able to recognise the impact of external (regulatory, market, legal etc.) changes to the business
· Able to manage, monitor and measure assigned work to deliver a high level of service
· Have the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines while displaying a strong attention to detail
· Experience in Anti Money Laundering, due diligence and Consumer Protection Codes is an advantage.
· Minimum of 2 years related business sector experience
· Knowledge and experience of investment products in an Insurance environment would be an advantage
· Fluency in Italian
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Lorraine Collins on 01 274 4456 ASAP.