Our West Dublin based Pharmaceutical Client is currently recruiting for an experienced EHS Engineer / Specialist to join their EHS Dept. on a part time / job share basis.
Health & Safety
- Site Safety and Environmental to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice
- Provide technical safety and environmental support to all departments
- Work with all personnel, contractors and visitors to ensures all safety policies are adhered to
- Be a forerunner for a Safety Culture in the Organisation
- Investigate and Manage any incidents that occur onsite and ensure that Accident reports are completed
- Safety compliance inspections
- Develop and provide safety training
- Maintenance and preparation of information databases - EPA, Irish Water, and other regulatory authorities
- Site Contact for all regulatory authorities
- Liaising with Contractors and internal depts. with coordinating routine and non routine environmental monitoring
- Maintenance of the Energy Management System ( ISO50001)
- Carry out regular site inspections to ensure environmental policies and procedures are being implemented
- Oversee waste management
- Ensure that environmental audit action items are addressed and closed out
- Develop and provide environmental training
The successful candidate will have a Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Management.
In dept. knowledge of health & safety legislation for a Pharmaceutical
At least 3 years of working in an EHS role within a Pharmaceutical facility
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of an API plant.
All applicants must have experience in CAD, with a flexible can do attitude.
All interested candidates should send their CV in Word Format (not pdf if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, to discuss the position further please call Breda on 012744459/44
Breda O'Donoghue, Managing Consultant, Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants
Contact Breda O'Donoghue Managing Consultant at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4459 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies