Our client is a high reputable legal firm based in Dublin City Centre. They are currently seeking an experienced Residential Property and Probate Solicitor on a part time basis, working two days per week. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience of residential property and probate matters.
Key skills include the following:
- Experience in all aspects of purchases and sales involving residential property.
- Experience in all aspects of probate law.
- Ideally, the successful candidate would also have experience of negotiating and drafting leases and licences in the area of commercial property.
The appropriate candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Experience of managing their own matters in advising on the above areas.
- Strong organisational skills in order to prioritise correctly and manage a busy workload.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Clear communication skills with colleagues and clients.
- Commercial awareness to facilitate delivery of client’s objectives.
There may also be potential for the role to be increased to a full time position in the coming months depending on the preferences of the successful candidate.
Our client is a growing boutique commercial law firm which will work with the chosen candidate for the medium to long term.
Contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4451 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jacksonstone.net as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.