An excellent opportunity has just come in for an experienced Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor to join a reputable legal firm in Dublin City Centre.
Key skills required for a Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor are:-
- Draft & Negotiate all nature of Commercial Leases and Agreement of Leases;
- Draft and Negotiate all nature of Development Agreements;
- Assist with on-going projects including acquisitions and disposals;
- Draft and negotiate all nature of commercial contracts;
- Assist with the compilation of template commercial agreements;
- Assist with commercial property matters;
- Liaise with third parties including: insurers; and external advisers, both Irish and international, legal and otherwise
- Experience in acting for lenders and borrowers in the negotiation and drafting of security documents;
Requirements for a Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor are:-
Contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4451 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jacksonstone.net as your reference.
- 5-6years experience as a Commercial Conveyancing Sol
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating all forms of commercial and corporate agreements;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads;
- Strong organisation and administrative skills.
- Keyhouse knowledge is preferable.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
At Jacksonstone we endeavor to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.