Our client is one of Irelands Top Legal Firms. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Commercial Secretary to join their busy and very successful Commercial Property team. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation. Prior experience in a busy and demanding role is essential.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a disciplined ability to complete work, prioritise own tasks and manage time effectively. The candidate will have a positive, helpful and cheerful attitude.
The role will involve a broad range of duties including but not limited to:
Key responsibilities as a Legal Commercial Secretary:
- Providing a professional, efficient and proactive secretarial service at all times;
- Answering phones, taking messages, logging daily calls, follow up on calls;
- Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, reports and presentations, contracts, agreements, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Diary management as well as booking flights/trains/accommodation;
- Arranging meetings internally and externally and confirming with attendees in advance;
- Maintaining a professional relationship with internal/external business contacts;
- Maintaining contacts database;
- Managing the receipt and distribution of title documents on ATR for various banking institutions from time to time;
- General administration and other ad-hoc work as required from time to time.
Required capabilities required as a Legal Commercial Secretary:
- Strong commercial property legal experience required;
- A high degree of diplomacy and professionalism;
- Strong MS Office 2010 and other IT skills essential;
- Excellent typing skills required at least 75+ wpm or more;
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills;
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Key competencies required as a Legal Commercial Secretary:
- Professional candidate who will present well with clients and colleagues alike;
- Dependable, with a positive outlook, a sunny disposition and highly motivated;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy a must;
- An ability to get to grips with complex issues without difficulty;
- Eager to learn, enthusiastic and dedicated;
- Excellent level of English;
- Flexible and adaptable team player;
- Adaptable, open minded and helpful;
- Excellent time management, time-keeping and attendance.
For further information please contact Niamh Thomas at Jacksonstone on 01-2744460 or email Niamh@jacksonstone.net