Our client is one of Irelands Top Legal Firms. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Commercial Secretary to join their busy and very successful Commercial Property team. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation. Prior experience in a busy and demanding role is essential.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a disciplined ability to complete work, prioritise own tasks and manage time effectively. The candidate will have a positive, helpful and cheerful attitude.
Key responsibilities as a Legal Commercial Secretary:
- Providing a professional, efficient and proactive secretarial service at all times;
- Answering phones, taking messages, logging daily calls, follow up on calls;
- Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, reports and presentations, contracts, agreements, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Diary management as well as booking flights/trains/accommodation;
- Arranging meetings internally and externally and confirming with attendees in advance;
- Maintaining a professional relationship with internal/external business contacts;
- Maintaining contacts database;
- Managing the receipt and distribution of title documents on ATR for various banking institutions from time to time;
- General administration and other ad-hoc work as required from time to time.
Required capabilities as a Legal Commercial Secretary:
- Strong commercial property legal experience required
- A high degree of diplomacy and professionalism;
- Strong MS Office 2010 and other IT skills essential;
- Excellent typing skills required at least 75+ wpm or more;
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills;
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Key competencies required as a Legal Commercial Secretary:
- Professional candidate who will present well with clients and colleagues alike;
- Dependable, with a positive outlook, a sunny disposition and highly motivated;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy a must;
- An ability to get to grips with complex issues without difficulty;
- Eager to learn, enthusiastic and dedicated;
- Excellent level of English;
- Flexible and adaptable team player;
- Adaptable, open minded and helpful;
- Excellent time management, time-keeping and attendance.
Contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4451 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jacksonstone.net as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
At Jacksonstone we endeavor to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.