Payments & Contracts Administrator required for my client based in Dublin 18. This role is with a growing company who offer great benefits and overall package.
Salary: €29k + Bonus.
Full Time, 9 Month contract with the view to extension.
This position is to support the Operations and Risk Teams and provides a great opportunity for a self motivated administrator with excellent organisation skills and an ability to work accurately and with particular attention to detail.
- Payments Allocations.
- Weekly reports.
- Scanning & Contract Management.
- Accuracy and efficiency in fulfilling basic processing requirements ensuring strict adherence to all compliance regulations and company’s policies.
- Ensuring all procedures are strictly adhered to and checking if documents are appropriately signed by authorised person.
- Generating reminder/direct payment/debtor letters.
- Providing administration assistance to the operations team.
- Answering calls.
Person Specification/Key Skills
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy office environment.
- Positive / Can do attitude.
- Team player, Quick learner with flexible approach to work.
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Word & Excel.
- Excellent Organisational skills, time management.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to the detail & high level of accuracy essential.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and to work on own initiative.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hoped. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084