Or client, a global insurance and financial services organisation located in County Meath are now recruiting aTeam Leader (fluent Italian essential)
· Manage the day to day running of the Client Services Team within Wealth Protection Operations, focusing on delivery of excellent client services to clients and partners
· Ensuring high service levels are consistently maintained across all services provided by the operational teams and developing key performance measurements for internal self-assessment.
· Develop strong relationships with clients and partners
· Monitors workflow, anticipates and manages any delays.
· Provide training and support for team members.
· Completion of regular performance discussions with team members and interim / year end appraisals.
· Provide support for operational Team Leaders as necessary
· Structures and leads the function to maximise its effectiveness. Acts as a role model for company Values.
· Focuses on staff development and retention and ensures robust talent and succession maps are in place,
· Accountable for management of workflow and adherence to Service Level Agreements.
· Acts as an escalation point and source of referral for the team, and raises issues which may impact service delivery to the Manager.
· Contributes at forums and structures to challenge existing processes and to promote improved service offering.
· HR tasks for the team include training and support, performance and absence management.
· Ensuring that all AML and all regulatory requirements are met per the Central Bank of Ireland and company standards.
· Manages queries and issue logs and ensures accurate information is maintained for oversight and reporting purposes.
· Monitors the relationships and identifies issues with customer satisfaction and reports to management.
· Supports projects within the organisation and deploys subject matter experts where needed.
· Represents the best interests of Client Services within Company forums.
· Drives continuous improvement via Change Management within the context of the department’s objectives
Efficiency and Effectiveness
· Provides necessary operational input and sign off on Control & QA processes.
· Recognises the impact of external (regulatory, market, legal etc.) changes to the business.
· Manages, monitors and measures own work to deliver a high level of service.
· Monthly review meetings with control groups to define key risk and objectives for improvement.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication, analysis and report writing and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines while displaying strong attention to detail.
· Knowledge and experience of investment products in an Insurance environment would be an advantage.
· Fluency in Italian is essential
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.