Telesales Representative (South Dublin)
About the Job
If you're smart, ambitious, and interested in telecommunications, then you should consider applying for this role.
Our client is a dynamic, market-leading Telecoms company based in south Dublin. They are looking for skilled and ambitious people to help them become the No. 1 provider of phone and broadband to Irish residential customers.
On offer is a Great basic salary and an uncapped bonus structure.
The Purpose of the Role
To meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst ensuring business growth, loyalty and customer satisfaction by making outbound cold calls.
· To make outbound calls to decision makers within the residential customer base.
· To sell full range of products – fixed line and Internet to residential customers via telemarketing.
· Participate in coaching and training initiatives to improve and develop sales technique and product knowledge
· Consistently close new business subject to a monthly target
· To achieve minimum sale targets by ensuring that all sales leads are identified.
· Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by the company and awareness of the competition.
· Other duties as may be assigned from time to time at the discretion of the management team
· Experience selling in a fast-paced sales environment
· Background in telecommunication service sales is an advantage
· Proficiency using Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and the Internet
· Telesales Experience within a Contact Centre Environment
· Strong customer focus and a team player.
· Target Driven
· Personal drive and integrity, with an ability to overcome objections.
· A sound ability to work under pressure, use initiative and adjust to changes within the workplace
· All Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Ireland without any restrictions or limitations.
· Recent contact/call centre experience is an advantage.
· Recent sales/retail experience.
Contact Lorraine Collins at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.