About the company:
Our client is an award winning Irish fashion brand with a modest price point and dedication to quality, the company brings a unique brand of affordable luxury to the irish market and strive to be a leading brand within its sector.
- Utilising photography, graphic design, video production and writing skills to create creative content for the companys' various social media platforms, website, newsletter, advertisements and other promotional materials
- Updating branding materials and packaging
- Constructing, implementing and monitoring social media and digital ad campaigns
- Social media scheduling
- Customer service and care via social media messaging and e-mail correspondence
- Assist in drafting press releases
- Ongoing customer and market research
- Maintenance and management of on-site product presentation and product descriptions
- Compiling an extensive image bank of both product and lifestyle images for company, stockist and publication use
- Assist PR Manager and CEO in planning and marketing special events such as product launches, meet and greets and photoshoots
- Liaising with company contacts (stylists, photographers, journalists, printers etc) in a professional and timely manner
- Working closely with our web developer to enhance online customer experiences and implement digital marketing strategies to facilitate customer retention
â—Â A minimum of 3 - 4 years graphic design and marketing experience
â—Â A Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, multimedia or similar
â—Â Strong ability to tailor media content to fit marketing strategies and brand identity
â—Â Highly proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Indesign)
â—Â Proficient in using online marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp and Wordpress to maintain and grow the brand’s online presence and customer communications
â—Â Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Instagram Analytics
â—Â A confident copywriter and creative writer
â—Â A complex problem solver, able to prioritize multiple projects at once and meet their deadlines
â—Â A driven individual with a flare for all things creative and an interest in fashion and luxury goods
â—Â Fluent in English – both written and oral
â—Â Eligible to work full-time in Ireland
â—Â Previous experience working on national or international scale marketing campaigns an advantage but not essential
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.