Accounts Assistant/Accounting Technician required for my Dublin 18 client. This position will suit candidates looking for flexibility in a part time or full time position that offers a very competitive salary.
Full or Part Time, Permanent Position.
Job Description: Accounts assistant in the finance team reporting to the Financial Controller.
Requirements: Candidate should be a part qualified management accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or qualified accounts technician with at least 4-5 years experience. He/she should have excellent computer, bookkeeping, and financial analysis skills. The candidate must be confident, diligent and self-motivated, with a high-level of exposure to IT systems, specifically Sage. Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills. Excellent development and progression opportunities.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing the payroll for 3 group companies (circa 100 employees)
- This includes managing the time and attendance system (Softworks) and the import into Micropay and validating/checking the data
- Liaising with unit managers on any time queries
- Managing increments each month
- Preparing monthly gross to net and payslips
- Filing P30s and ensuring compliance with all payroll taxes
- Managing bike to work deductions
- Running payroll reports for HR and providing reports to HR
- Preparing wages journal each month for posting into the ledger
- Checking pension deductions and liaising with pension provider
- Completing salary certs for employees and social welfare forms
- Ad-hoc employee queries
- Dealing with external auditors on payroll
- Preparation of bi-monthly VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation for VAT
- Reviewing VAT return and cross checking to invoices
- Raising queries with the accountants clerk on invoice queries
- Compliance with statutory Revenue obligations and ROS filing requirements
- RTD returns
- Updating the WHT tracker on a weekly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliation for WHT
- Filing the WHT forms
- Entering payments and receipts into ledger
- Liaise with accounts payable on bank entries
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet and petty cash reconciliations
For further information, please contact Alex on 01 274 44 44.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hoped. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084