Our client, a worldwide logistics business located in North Dublin are now hiring an Operations Specialist for their Industrial Projects team.
The purpose of the role is to build strong working relationship with their clients to ensure their complete satisfaction with the product delivery
• Build strong working relationships and liaise with shipping lines / Airfreight pricing to ensure best pricing and solutions for the customer.
• Build strong relationships with operations to ensure their customers receive the most effective & efficient operational service.
• Assist in the development of the Industrial project product offering for their potential and existing customers.
Manage Capital Equipment “Quote Desk” ensuring competitive quotations are submitted to selected customers and success rate is in line with agreed KPI
• Contribute to the development and delivery of the country Projects budget
• Engage with clients to develop relationships and business potential. Assist in determining the operational requirements of projects – Packing requirements, shipping solution, loading facilities, special requirements, timelines, documentation
• Assist in developing solutions and pricing for projects
• Where appropriate meet & engage will suppliers e.g. SSL, air lines, craters, WH, transport etc. for best prices & solutions.
Engage with overseas offices for support
• Ensure customers receive quotes and other information in a speedy manner
• Ensure customer set up / account set up is completed in line with the Company’s policy
• Be knowledgeable in all aspects of projects – compliance and operational
Manage and monitor all projects until final delivery and offloading.
• Ensure all files are priced correctly
• Provide results to senior project team
• Participate in Project meetings
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
• Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements, in addition to all company policies and procedures (H&S, Quality, Environmental, HR, etc.), and work in a manner that supports the Company environment program.
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for this role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.