· Job Description
The QC Change Agent will drive the implementation of the Lab Excellence Program at the clients facility in North Wicklow. This requires the drive to champion change within the area through the application of lean laboratory tools to ensure a successful change transformation within the QC laboratory.
· Support the implementation of Must Win Battles within the QC laboratory and support departments (when required) throughout the company.
· Ensure that the correct resources are utilised to support change initiatives.
· Ensure that the appropriate training and support is provided to personnel leading or supporting change initiatives.
· To support the establishment and monitoring of Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) for the QC laboratory.
· To interact with Lab Excellence Team members, reach out and facilitate best practise sharing between Takeda sites.
· Providing training in Lean Laboratory to employees as and when required.
· The application of tools from the Lean/6 Sigma toolbox as appropriate
· Using data when making decisions on priority of changes.
· Linking the data to cost savings when making decision on priority of changes.
· Working with the site’s Agile team to actively address problems and share knowledge as a team.
Skillsets to be developed during role as Change Agent
Project Management Skills
· Structured work planning; is able to build a plan and follow it
· Impact-driven: has strong commitment to deliver
Problem Solving Skills
· Structured and rigorous thinking; identifies key issues quickly and structures them logically
· Quantitative thinking; easily understands the quantitative relationships between the variables and can do order of magnitude estimates
· Innovative ideas; develops fresh & creative solutions to problems (thinking outside of the box)
· Degree in Science preferable but not essential.
· Experience with continuous improvement initiatives within the QC laboratory environment.
· Experience in presenting / training preferable.
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.