My client one of Irelands Top 20 Legal Firms are currently seeking a Personal Assistant (PA) to join their Litigation department on the Financial Regulation team in a full time capacity. PAs provide business support to partners and fee earners. Through their teams, PAs have an opportunity to work with our international client base on multi-jurisdictional projects.
About this Opportunity As a Personal Assistant, your role will involve:
- Providing an efficient administrative support service to fee earners, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations;
- Fast accurate document production: working on detailed restructuring and litigation matters, co-ordinating the inputs of multiple stakeholder;
- Diary management using Microsoft Outlook;
- Taking responsibility for billing, correspondence and administration tasks;
- Updating our document management system and accurately managing soft & hard copy filing;
- Assisting the team with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements.
- Proactive co-ordination of marketing, team Knowhow, CRM & BD activities
Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Legal Personal Assistant supporting senior staff, preferably within a professional services environment;
- Experience of Restructuring & Insolvency preferred;
- Advanced current working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner;
- A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information;
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team;
- Approachable and highly professional in manner with all levels of staff within an organisation;
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail;
- Proactive individual demonstrating evidence of pre-empting tasks rather than reacting to requests.