Currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary for my client based in Galway. The firm is well established and due to workload they are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary with a minimum of 4 years experience working within a legal establishment.
Main responsibilities as a Legal Secretary:-
- Opening/setting up files. Ensuring all requirements adhered to.
- High volume of typing letters and documents;
- Amending documents;
- Doing comparisons of documents when required.
- Doing up invoices;
- Answering the phone, taking messages and forwarding such to the relevant solicitor
- Making appointments for solicitors and booking venues for such appointments
- On the litigation side – preparation of court documents/briefs etc., liaising with Counsel.