Finance Manager (Commercial) required for my lovely client in South Dublin.
Full Time, Permanent Position.
Salary: €60-70k D.O.E.
- Take an active role in supporting the Senior operational team and Sales team in client negotiations and proposals for new and existing contracts. As needed develop good working relationships with the finance and other contacts of key clients.
- Delivering a strong management review and control process with the Head of finance, Finance Director, MD and Account Directors. This process will need to be hands on and actively engage functional specialists as required.
- Advise on the understanding and communication of ROI specific Tax issues (specifically VAT) and queries arising on same.
- Maintaining a robust rolling forecasting process across the division, identifying issues and opportunities and communicate the same to the relevant people.
- Manage the annual budget process for the division. Create and administers budgets that accurately forecast sales, capital, overhead and expenses. Ensure that the processes properly engage and involve Account Managers and Directors and provide robust and fact-based challenge to ensure that units are properly targeted. Ensure budgets and physical delivery plans for change initiatives are joined up. Monitor effectiveness of delivery and report on implementation with recommendations for corrective actions as needed.
- Works closely with key contracts in the division and ensures performance is fully understood in detail and addressed both in P&L performance and in debt management.
- Upholds the highest of ethical standards and ensures financial control environment is properly implemented both with a P&L and Balance Sheet focus.
- Analysis of performance trends and opportunities and determining how best the insight from this work can be turned into real performance improvements in the business. Once agreed, support and drive the implementation of this into your business.
- Working with the Bid Finance team, take a lead in the planning and evaluation of new business opportunities and ensuring that they mobilize effectively.
- Communicate with the senior operations team to ensure that they are all aware of their performance and support them in managing changes e.g. mobilizations, retention activity, inflation, and seasonal trading patterns. Work closely with the other Finance Managers to ensure that these issues are dealt with systematically across the wider UK & Ireland business and that we share and develop best practice.
- Complete post investment reviews for new contracts and significant investments and ensure we learn the lessons from them.
- Support the Financial Controller and team in monitoring the work of the finance teams operating in the Business Shared Services Centre and ensure that we are supporting and challenging these central teams to provide great service to our operators and clients.
- Own the analysis and planning of key cost lines, ensure we have good processes and tools for managing these costs in the key units. Work with operational managers to ensure benefits are real and delivered.
- Take an active role in supporting the senior team in client negotiations and proposals for new and existing contracts.
- Analysis of performance trends and opportunities and to determine how best the insight from this work can be turned into real performance improvements in the business. Once agreed, support and drive the implementation of this into your business.
- Working with the Bid Finance team, take a lead in the planning and evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Communicate with the senior operations team to ensure that they are all aware of their performance and support them in managing changes e.g. mobilisations, retention activity, cost inflation, and seasonal trading patterns. Work closely with the other Finance Managers to ensure that these issues are dealt with systematically across the wider UK & Ireland business and that we share and develop best practice.
- Support the Financial Controller and his team in monitoring the work of the finance teams operating in the Business Shared Services Centre and ensure that we are supporting and challenging these central teams to provide great service to our operators and clients.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for managing senior level relationships and difficult performance management conversations.
- Strong commercial acumen, willing and able to challenge accepted practices and processes.
- A proven ability to innovate and implement. Experience of project management and able to demonstrate tangible delivered improvements in business performance.
- The ability to combine strategic and analytical perspectives with a pragmatic approach.
- The ability to keep focus on day-to-day performance whilst simultaneously pursuing longer-term opportunities.
- Accountancy qualification.
- Experience using SAP, Hyperion, advance Excel skills.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharma Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching your skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084