Our client, a global logistics business is seeking talented exports specialists to work in the Irish office in North Dublin
- Processes, handles and distributes all required documents in accordance with company operational procedures
- Performs pickup/delivery arrangement
- Ensures customer requirements are met & documents are completed in a timely & efficient manner
- Liaise with team re: customer specific requirements
- Proactively communicates with customers
- Accountable for end to end job file ownership to include monitoring & commercial activities
- Ability to organize own workload across a range of responsibilities & meet deadlines.
- Ability to select appropriate procedures.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to meet procedural deadlines.
- Ability to improve an existing procedure.
- Ability to create a procedure.
- Ability to work with lots of data to high level of accuracy.
- Ability to apply high attention to detail to written (text) documents.
- Ability to follow through on procedures and ensure completion.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good MS Office skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail
- Logistics related qualification desirable but not essential
- Envirotainer training an advantage
- Pharma experience an advantage
- Cargowise system experience an advantage
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.