Group Accountant required for my expanding Bray based client for an exciting opportunity.
Full Time, Permanent Position.
Salary: €65k D.O.E.
Initially the role will comprise:
- Preparation of the Group monthly management accounts pack according to strict reporting deadlines, together with Board reports and commentaries on same;
- Preparation of weekly Group cashflow forecasts;
- Management of Group annual budget and quarterly re-forecasting activities including the preparation of the Group Budget and detailed commentary;
- Management of the Group audit including preparation of the Group consolidation, draft tax computation and draft audited financial statements;
- Preparation of all subsidiary draft audited financial statements on behalf of the Group’s businesses together with related tax computations;
- Management of iXBRL process for all Group companies;
- Liaison with finance teams from each of the Group’s businesses to ensure accurate, consistent and timely reporting by all business in accordance with Group reporting requirements;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the Holding company as well as a number of other non-trading subsidiaries. Holding company accounting requirements also include:
- Accounting for all purchase ledger and intercompany transactions;
- Managing accounts payable, and the payroll function for 11 individuals;
- Accounting for and then preparation of monthly management accounts file and annual budget for the Group holding company;
- Responsibility for CT, VAT, PAYE/PRSI, DWT and all other tax accounting and returns
- Preparation of quarterly and annual management accounts for a number of shareholder and property holding vehicles;
- Liaising with the Group’s professional advisors with regard to tax, accounting, audit, company secretarial, legal, pension, insurance and other matters;
- Responsibility for all Group company secretarial filings and other matters;
- Management of Group monthly pension submissions.
- Consistently deliver accurate and relevant information against important business deadlines;
- Be confident working in a focused, committed, diligent and professional manner to deliver high quality and accurate results using good planning and organisational skills;
- Display initiative and have a commercial awareness to be able to understand and analyse the Group’s financial performance;
- Be able to utilise technology and identify improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency across all accounting and reporting activities;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to tailor communication styles to suit the situation and must be able to interact positively with key stakeholders, both internally and externally. Strong business partnering skills are essential;
- Be highly organized with the ability to multi-task while performing in a fast-paced environment;
- Be flexible and agile to adapt to changing work pressures and priorities;
- Be able to work independently and using their own initiative.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 2/3 years post qualified experience in industry/commerce;
- Qualification should be ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharma Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching your skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084