Progressive, Exciting Opportunity for either a Financial Controller or Experienced Accountant looking to progress in their career.
Salary: €80k D.O.E.
Full Time, Permanent Position.
Financial Planning and Analysis
· Partner with site management to complete the financial planning cycles for a manufacturing Plant.
· Prepare Planning slide deck with supporting schedules and file with GMS (Global Manufacturing Services).
· Present Financial Plans to Finance Director and Site Leadership Team.
· Assess and communicate local risks and opportunities in order to anticipate performance variances.
· Support cost accountant in preparation of product standard costs annually.
· With the support of the Shared Services Centre team prepare monthly P&L for the Bray site.
· Prepare and file reporting pack, including financial metrics update, with detailed analysis and insights to key deviations for the site.
· Present monthly results to Finance Director and Site Leadership Team for review and analysis.
· Complete all actions from review process in a timely manner.
· Engage in full balance sheet review with Shared Services Centre team monthly.
· Drive financial awareness and Financial KPI delivery with local management.
· Prepare appropriate financial analysis of all deviations (OpEx. spend, manufacturing variance, Purchase Price Variance. and CapEx.), from financial plans to guide local management decisions and follow through on remediation actions.
· Monitor all financial transactions for the Licenced business in Bray and ensure accuracy and completeness. Identify and communicate in a timely manner any financial risks exposures observed with this business to Finance Director.
· Prepare business case in support of new product introduction and significant site investments.
Compliance and Internal control
· Ensure compliance with all corporate guidelines and IFRS.
· Test and maintain strong internal control systems around company assets.
· Fully support all GIA and external audits on site.
Compensation and Benefits - Management Responsibility
· Supervision of payroll and all related benefits administration and analysis of outputs from the payroll process.
· Manage, direct, develop and mentor the Compensation and Benefits Analyst.
· Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
· Drive and promote the corporate values within the workplace.
· Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business. Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
· Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
· Other duties as required and directed by the Director, Finance or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
· Finance Degree
· CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification
· Minimum of 5-10 years Finance Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Expert knowledge of standard costing and manufacturing variance analysis
· Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP Manufacturing Accounting is essential (ECC6)
· Experience with payroll process and management is desirable
· Sound and up to date knowledge of Irish GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
· Be highly motivated and possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Enquiring mind and excellent analytical skills
· Proficient in all Microsoft tools.
· Hands-on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Proven ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
Please call Alex on 01 274 44 58 for a confidential chat/further info.