Jacksonstone Recruitment are currently actively recruiting for production / manufacturing temp operators to work in the Bray area across various 24/7 4 cycle shift pattern. These would be contract roles with full time hours.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a factory / production environment
- Distinct advantage would be given to applicants who have previous experience working in a controlled clean room environment and willing to work within one again. E.G. Wearing gown, cap and relevant personal protective equipment.
- Must be willing to work shift the company operate 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Must have good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers..
- GMP training desirable but not essential as training is provided
- Minimum entry requirement of the Leaving Cert / equivalent
All interested candidates should send their CV in Word Format (not pdf if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sara Dowling, Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants
Contact Sara Dowling on 01 274 4444 for further information on this and other similar roles and let her know you say this ad on our website