We are now recruiting for aã€€Personal Lines Executive. Dublin 25-30k
What you will need
- Understanding and advising customers on their personal insurance needs and dealing with any queries.
- Retention and renewal of existing policies; issuing motor, travel, home & quotes;
- Meeting new business sales targets and following up on pipeline activity.
- Ensuring all premiums are collected in a timely manner.
- Building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent levels of service.
- Managing internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Adhering to legislative and regulatory compliance standards by following company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with clients in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
-- Proven ability to work well with colleagues.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Sound technical product knowledge.
Qualifications and experience:
- The successful Applicant should have an APA qualification (min).
- At least one year’s experience in Personal Lines Insurance preferred.
- Knowledge of General Insurance an advantage.
- Strong IT Skills.
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience.
Benefits: Subsidised Education Schemes; Bike to Work scheme; Discounted Staff Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 1 year (Required)