Exciting Position just in, with a lovely company in Wicklow with a great working culture.
Salary: €30-40k D.O.E.
9 Month Contract with the view to extension.
- Reconcile company bank accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepare Bank lodgements & monitor accounts through online banking.
- Perform invoice and general ledger data entry.
- Reconciliation of creditor accounts to statements and process payments for suppliers and other creditors.
- Dealing with supplier disputes and queries.
- Petty cash, internal advances & Staff mileage claims.
- Input of sales invoices
- Monitoring debtor accounts & contacting overdue accounts
- Dealing with client payments
- Monthly payroll using Megapay.
- Liaising with HR Department in relation to employee information for joiners, leavers and amendments.
- Ensure compliance with Revenue under new PAYE modernisation including monthly ROS submissions.
- Providing Monthly Payroll Reports to the Accountant.
- Respond to payroll queries as they arise.
- Driving continuous improvement of systems and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Payroll & Computerised general ledger, payables and receivables
- A working knowledge of Agresso accounts system or similar system
- Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS) or qualified Accounting Technician or similar.
Please contact Alex for further information on 01 274 44 58.