EXCITING, BRAND-NEW OPPORTUNITY in an expanding company in Wicklow for an initial 6 Month contract with the view to permanency.
Full Time, 6 Month contract with the view to permanency.
Main areas of responsibility:
The role includes, but is not limited to the following tasks and duties.
· Maintaining accurate spreadsheets
· Ensuring integrity and accurate billing through the EDOC system
· Assisting with queries from the credit control function
· Processing of credit returns
· Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
· Cash allocation
· Receiving and processing expense forms and requests for payment
· Maintenance of petty cash
· Maintain digital and physical financial records
· Issue invoices and credits to customers, as needed
· Participate in quarterly and annual audits when required
· Carry out administrative duties as required, such as filing, photocopying, composing correspondence, and recording minutes at meetings.
For more information, please contact Alex on 01 274 44 58.